How to match a playlist 🔥
- Go to www.spotimatch.com
- Login to Spotify.
- Copy the URL of your Spotify song and paste it in the input box (example: https://open.spotify.com/track/0obeHbfyAQWVsX0rOobq3b?si=YLygAdYgRiaUIzi1Bsrw2g)
- Choose and select the genre of your song (example: “piano”). It is very important to choose a genre compatible with your song for insure a high accuracy of the results.
- Click Search and find your Match!
How to read the results 🤓
On the same page, you will see a list of playlists popping up, ranked by match rate, express in percentage. For each matched playlists, SpotiMatch provides its title, the fit with your song (e.g. 82% MATCH), its number of followers and the potential reach of your song if it was included in that playlist.
Mouse over each playlists to see some details about the fit on each feature for your song: Danceability, Acousticness, Energy, Instrumentalness, Speechiness, Mood, Tempo.
How to submit your track to playlists 🚀
Click on a specific playlist to get more info about the playlist and access the playlist’s contacts.
Click “Submit to playlist” to submit your song to the playlist and to get the playlist’s owner contact info: email and social media.
If you want to contact the playlist, you can copy paste the message template that appears below the contact info. If no contact info is provided, we will help you to get in contact with the playlist curators, in exchange of a share on social media!
How to see your submitted tracks ⏳
Go your activity history (click to your avatar to access) to get the list of the tracks you submitted, the artist(s) of the tracks and the number of playlists you submitted the track to.
Expand “show playlist” to see the entire list of playlists for one track.
If you are a playlist curator, navigate to the curator page and copy and paste your playlist URL. You will get a table similar to the one in the picture below. The status shows whether a track is in the playlists ( ✅) or is in waiting list ( ⌛).
How to get unlimited features 💯
The basic version of Spotimatch is free. However, if you are a professional and intend to use the tool intensively, we kindly ask to support the hard work done by people to maintain and develop the the application.
The existence and success of SpotiMatch depends on you.
VIP services 🔝
If you do not want to spend time contacting playlists, we can do that for you.
Pitching your song to playlist is a service that we can provide, outside the scope of SpotiMatch.
Please contact us if you want us to pitch your song on your behalf to a various number of playlists, taking into account the features, followers and performance of each playlist.
How to collaborate 🤝
Everybody is welcome to collaborate and contribute to the development of SpotiMatch.
- Trello: Whether you are a user or a developer, feel free to give us feedback and suggestions trough our open dashboard on Trello, click here to participate.
- Discord: We also have a Discord channel, open to everyone willing to contribute to the development of SpotiMatch. Click here to join the community on Discord!
If you have any question, feel free to contact us.